It’s simple to contact We Are Geek – just fill out the following form and I’ll be in touch asap.
Between 9am-5pm Mon- Fri, I will usually quickly reply to finalise your appointment request and answer any questions you have. Outside of these hours you’ll be contacted, usually by 10am the next working day. Please ensure that you are easy to reach via email, because my help is first come first served.
- Please note for your convenience I do callouts to your location (depending on where you are!) and remote connections over the internet.
- I am based in Wallsend, just outside of Newcastle upon Tyne. I’m a one person business. Whilst I am happy to travel for contract work (and other short term pieces of work) I am unable to travel to you outside my local area for a few hours work.
- I am able to do remote work, connecting to you via the internet, to do support work. I obviously can’t set up any complicated equipment, take photographs or take apart a computer remotely, but many jobs can be sorted out remotely and over the phone.
- I often travel to London (around once a month), so I may be able to do face to face sessions with you in London.
- I don’t operate a high street shop (it’s difficult to compete with Amazon etc on prices for computer related equipment). But I do offer a personal shopping service and an online store.
- Any appointment slots offered to you in my reply are ‘first come, first served’ – if another client confirms an appointment slot before you then they get it.
We’re always happy to receive your testimonial.
I usually reply to your contact form message via email, usually very quickly, so please check your email regularly. To make sure your reply doesn’t end up in your SPAM folder, please add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe senders list, address book or contact list. How?
Others ways to contact We Are Geek
Please include the info requested in the above form. To make sure your email reply doesn’t end up in your SPAM folder, please add my email address to your email safe senders list, address book or contact list. How?
You’ll find it easier to fill out the online form, or send me an email, but if your computer is not working then you can also phone 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri, and ask for We Are Geek.
Remember that I’m usually out of the office, so please only ring this number if can’t get online. Voicemail will usually answer your call. Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
Save the number to your phone because one day you might need it! Please – no sales calls!