Computer training and tuition
With a huge amount of experience of delivering training and educational courses I can help you gain more skills and increase your confidence levels. You’ll be emailing, searching, blogging, shopping, Skyping and more.
If you have a desktop PC, iPad, tablet, laptop or smart phone and need some guidance, I can help. Whether it’s sending emails, finding information from the internet, online shopping or something else, I’ll help you learn the things YOU need in the comfort of your own home. And at your own pace.
1-1 support, so you get maximum attention. Training / tutoring using your PC and software, so I can help you to set-up and personalise the various options in your software. Tell me what you want to achieve, and I’ll help you achieve it, step by step.
I am available to community groups and individuals.
- No need to travel, I come to you at home (or work)
- Some training can be provided over the internet with easy to use built in tools
- One-to-one, hands on, practical tuition
- Patient and understanding of all abilities
- No technical jargon – lessons in plain English
- Learn on your own computer or tablet, at your own pace
- Learn only what matters and is relevant to you
- Friendly, respectful and non judgemental
- Patient, supportive approach recognising that technology can sometimes feel intimidating
- Simply relax, learn and enjoy yourself!
Tuition sessions can supply you with a range of skills, e.g.
- Computer courses for complete beginners
- Getting to grips with your iPad or tablet
- Staying safe online
- Setting up and using emails safety
- Using streaming services, e.g. BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 etc
- Setting up an new smart speaker
- Online shopping for groceries
- Using Zoom/Skype/Facetime etc
- Keeping in touch with family and friends with Skype, Facebook or Twitter
- Getting to grips with E-books
If you use a Windows 10 PC (laptop or desktop), most training can be provided remotely over the internet. I can talk you through the easy to use options.
If you are interested in arranging some tuition or training, please contact us
For professionals or those with a little more knowledge, I also offer one to one training and small group sessions on all the Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint and Word. Most training can be provided remotely over the internet, if you use a Windows 10 PC (laptop or desktop).
Contact John for more details or to make an appointment.