Wallsend PC / laptop repairs and UK IT support
I live in Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, and cover parts of North Tyneside and Newcastle. Most of my tech support is offered remotely.
- If your computer will not work as expected, don’t worry. Stressed? We Are Geek repair service is designed to get you back up and running.
- I offer efficient and reliable repairs, troubleshooting, upgrades and installs. My approach balances green, environmentally aware computing (e.g. keeping a PC or laptop until you need to upgrade, rather than just recommending the latest, all singing, all dancing expensive machine) and value for money – sometimes you just have to upgrade because it is uneconomic to repair the device.
- I can advise on recycling, and can securely wipe your old hard drive so scammers don’t get hold of your personal data when you do recycle.
- All makes and models of laptop, notebook, computer, software and hardware problems covered. Brands include Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, HP, IBM/Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba and many others.
I provide a remote help (over the internet and telephone) service. And a local mobile computer repair service direct to your home or business, at a convenient time to suit you.
I’ll arrive on-site and look to repair your computer, quickly and efficiently. Most work is carried out on-site.
I understand how stressful it can be to have a computer or laptop break on you. And how urgent it is to have the problem resolved and your data saved. That’s why We Are Geek strives to have your computer sorted asap.
And if you need just a bit of technical help, or shown how to do something, then no problem! Because I speak geek, you don’t have to!
So don’t wait, contact me now and get help from a real local tech – not an electronic switchboard or some huge company with offices all over the world.
Home / office visits
Depending where you are, I can visit you at your location, business or home address. Wide range of IT services – laptop repair, PC repair, computer repair, support and training.
North Tyneside and Newcastle upon Tyne PC computer laptop repairs
I occasionally work in central and West London – contact me to find out if I will be near you soon. To be sure of getting a slot, please contact me asap!
Get help over the phone and internet. It’s often faster than a home visit, secure, and reduces travel time and consequently cost. So it’s better for the environment too. You need a decent internet speed for this service, and a computer that you can turn on and sign into.
- PC health check
- Virus removal and protection
- Software installation
- Data recovery, backup & transfer
- Windows reinstall
- Hardware installation
- Help getting started with social media – Twitter, Facebook etc
- Wi-Fi setup and extending
Contact me now! for all remote support UK wide and your Wallsend PC / laptop repairs.
[Site first set up June 2014]